During the application process, you can choose one of these payment methods:
- Paypal*: From which it’ll associate to your account and do the payment from there.
- Credit / Debit Card*: By simply adding your card number and CVV code in the respective fields.
- Bank Transfer*: You will be provided the bank details needed such as the IBAN, SWIFT and application code. You can do this at any ATM or comfortably at home through homebanking. It is crucial that in the description of your bank transfer you write down the registration code we give you so we know which application you are paying for. Please take into account that it’s for a Portuguese bank account and you’ll have to select the option for European transfers.
- ATM Reference**: at any ATM machine or comfortably through home-banking. At the ATM you need to select "Service Payments" and introduce the entity, reference and amount data given to you.
- PayShop**: you can go to any PayShop agent (CTT post office for example) and do your payment. You just need to use the PayShop reference and amount given to you.
To guarantee that the application process is quick and organised, we can only wait 72 hours for the payment to be made. If the payment is not made within this time, the application will be removed from the system to free the space for other participants.
*These payment methods are currently available only in Spain, Germany and Italy
** These payment methods are currently available only in Portugal