Hey! How can we help?
About our language groups
- What are language groups?
- What is the difference between the Basic and Conversational levels?
- What is the difference between Basic I, Basic II and Basic III?
- When and where do language groups take place?
- What are the prices of the language groups?
- Who leads the language groups?
Applying for a language group
- How can I pay for a language group?
- How can I apply for a language group?
- Can I attend a language group before applying?
- Is there an age requirement to attend a language group?
- I can’t afford the language group -– can I get a scholarship?
- Can I apply for a language group that has already started?
Attending a language group
- Can I transfer to a different language group?
- Can I attend different language groups?
- How can I contact the buddies or the other participants?
- How can I access my language group materials?
- Can I get a certificate of attendance?
Leading a language group
- How can I lead a language group?
- How do I register participants’ attendance?
- How do I upload materials for the sessions?
- How do I choose a language group to lead?
- What support do I get as a buddy?
- What is SPEAK?
- How can I contact the SPEAK team?
- In what cities is SPEAK available?
- How can I apply for a position at SPEAK?
- How can my organization partner with SPEAK?
- How can I open SPEAK in my city?
- How do I create an account?
- I forgot my password. How can I recover it?
- How can I change my email notification settings?
- How can I delete my account?
- How can I change my profile information?