Yes. Our experience was mainly offline but with Covid-19 we had to change. Many people are struggling with social isolation and with a lack of a support network, so we wanted to guarantee they can break this isolation barrier.
Articles in this section
- What are language groups?
- What is the difference between the Basic and Conversational levels?
- What is the difference between Basic I, Basic II and Basic III?
- When and where do language groups take place?
- What are the prices of the language groups?
- Who leads the language groups?
- Do you have online language groups?