Unfortunately, we cannot allow participants to attend a session without being enrolled in the language group. This policy ensures the safety of the group and it also reinforces the team spirit that is at the core of our mission, as SPEAK exists not only to break language barriers but also to encourage participants to create informal networks among themselves, which is only possible by taking part in the whole language group.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay for a language group?
- How can I apply for a language group?
- Can I attend a language group before applying?
- Is there an age requirement to attend a language group?
- I can’t afford the language group -– can I get a scholarship?
- Can I apply for a language group that already started?
- When are you opening new language groups?
- Can I ask for a refund?
- My application was deleted. What happened?